- Mastering Bitcoin by Andreas M. Antonopoulos.
- Cryptoassets by Chris Burniske and Jack Tatar.
- The Book Of Satoshi by Phil Champagne.
- Cryptocurrency by Abraham K.
- Bitcoin From Beginner to Expert by Christian Newman.
- Digital Gold by Nathaniel Popper.
How do you explain crypto to a beginner?
In simple words, cryptocurrency is a digital asset. The name originates from the fact that all of its transactions are highly encrypted, making the exchanges highly secure. It is decentralised in nature, unlike traditional currencies, which are managed and controlled by a central authority.
How do you learn cryptocurrency step by step?
- Decide how you’d like to trade cryptocurrencies.
- Learn how the cryptocurrency market works.
- Open an account.
- Build a trading plan.
- Choose your cryptocurrency trading platform.
- Open, monitor and close your first position.
What are the 4 types of cryptocurrency?
Q #1) What are the four types of cryptocurrency? Answer: The four major types include utility, payment, security, and stablecoins. There also are DeFi tokens, NFTs, and asset-backed tokens. Of all cryptocurrencies, the most common are utility and payment tokens.