- No 1. Zorloo Ztella Headphone DAC/Amp.
- No 2. iFi Hip DAC Headphone DAC/Amp.
- No 3. iFi ZEN DAC Desktop Headphone DAC/Amp.
- No 4. Dragonfly Cobalt USB DAC/Headphone Amp.
- No 5. Topping D90 MQA Dedicated DAC.
- No 6. SMSL SU-9.
- No 7. FiiO K3.
- No 8. Mytek Brooklyn DAC+
What DACs can decode MQA?
MQA and iFi audio
All iFi audio DACs (excluding Pro iDSD, NEO iDSD and iDSD Diablo) are MQA renderers only and therefore require software such as Tidal to perform the decoding. Whereas the Pro iDSD & Neo iDSD are decoders and renderers, therefore can fully unfold MQA.
Which is the most accurate DAC?
The Best Overall DAC:
High-quality audio is a fickle thing. There are so many factors that play a role in how we hear our music, but like clockwork, the Cambridge Audio DacMagic 200M gets it right every single time.
What is the best audiophile DAC chip?
The Sabre chip is a high-performing, solid, and reliable product that does tend to stand out above many other varieties. I recommend the DragonFly Red a lot because of this. It’s a great product and deserves mention whenever possible!