What is the best sounding DAC chip?
- Editor’s Choice: RME ADI-2.
- Best for sample rate: Gustard DAC-X16.
- Best for Bluetooth DAC: S.M.S.L M400.
- Best DAC for PC: Cambridge Audio DacMagic 100.
- Best Portable DAC: Audioengine D1.
- Best for MQA file format : FiiO BTR5-2021.
Does topping E30 need an amp?
The E30 is not a very expensive DAC and yet offers a lot of versatility with USB, coax and optical inputs, alongside the RCA left and right channel outputs. It also has a pre-amp mode that will work with active speakers and power amps where the remote will allow you to adjust the volume.
Which FiiO DAC is best?
The FiiO E10K is hands down one of the best portable headphone amps you can find. It delivers quality sound through its PCM5102 DAC chip, and is DAC Amp combo that really delivers on sound quality. The amp is also very well constructed and portable, making it great for portable listening applications.