- Optima Batteries 8014-045 D34/78 YellowTop Dual Purpose Battery.
- DieHard 38217 Group 49 Lead_Acid_Battery.
- Kinetik HC600 Black Lead_Acid_Battery.
- XS Power D3400 XS Series 12V 3,300 Amp AGM High Output Battery.
- Odyssey 34-PC1500T Automotive and LTV Battery.
Is a deep cycle battery OK for a car?
|Mon – Fri||9:00am – 6:00 PM|
1 more row
Is a deep cycle marine battery good for car audio?
Deep cycle/Marine batteries will work OK, but are designed more for constant sustained low-power draw.
How long will a deep cycle battery run a stereo?
With modern car audio systems and the most common car battery capacity of around 40Ah, you can run a radio for around 4 to 8 hours, but because car batteries are very sensitive to deep discharges, you should limit using the radio with the engine off to 2-3 hours.