How do you set a Kenwood equalizer?
- Press [SRC] to select a source other than Standby (“STANDBY”).
- Press [Control] knob.
- Select “Audio Control” > “Manual Equalizer” using [Control] knob.
- Select a equalizer control item using [Control] knob.
- Select a Band using [Control] knob.
- Select a value using [Control] knob.
How do I tune my Kenwood car stereo?
- Select the Tuner source. Refer to <Source selection>.
- Press and hold the [AUDIO] button. Enter the Function setting mode.
- Use the [Control knob] to select “SETTINGS”.
- Use the [Control knob] to select a Tuner setting item.
- Use the [Control knob] to select a setting.
What is the best EQ setting for bass?
Bass exists between about 20Hz and 200Hz.
Every musical note corresponds with a frequency. If you want to maximize your bass-heavy music, you need to adjust your equalizer within the 20-200Hz range by boosting the decibels (dB) in that range.