- Sony WH-CH510 Wireless Headphones.
- Audio-Technica ATH-SR30BTBK Wireless Over-Ear Headphones.
- Sennheiser HD 350BT Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Headphones.
- Jabra Elite 45h On-Ear Wireless Headphones.
- JBL Tune 500BT On-Ear Wireless Headphones.
- Harman Kardon Fly ANC Headphones.
Which budget earphone is best?
- realme Buds 2.
- Sony MDR-EX150AP.
- BoAt Bassheads 100.
- JBL Endurance Run.
- Mi Dual Driver Earphones.
- JBL C200SI.
- Skullcandy Jib Wired.
- KZ-EDX Pro.
Are JBL a good brand?
While they don’t produce headphones as comfortable as other popular brands like Bose and Sennheiser, and they don’t offer any models specifically catered for audiophiles, their colorful designs are packed with unique features like music sharing that make JBL a great brand for casual, everyday headphones.
Is Skullcandy a good brand?
Most of the headphones from Skullcandy are pretty affordable. However, this may be due to their somewhat plasticky build quality. It’s better than some super cheap brands, but they don’t feel very durable compared to other affordable models. Mediocre sound quality.