- Premium pick. Jabra Freeway Bluetooth Speakerphone. See On Amazon.
- Editors choice. JBL Clip 3 Portable Bluetooth Speaker. See On Amazon.
- Best value. Avantree CK11 Car Speakerphone. See On Amazon.
- VeoPulse Car Speakerphone B-PRO 2. See On Amazon.
- BESIGN Car Speakerphone BK06. See On Amazon.
Can I use portable speaker in car?
If you’re looking for a speaker that’s easy to use and can fill your vehicle with sound, a Bluetooth speaker is a great option. These portable speakers are small enough to fit in your cup holder or console and connect wirelessly to your devices.
What is the best portable stereo?
- Our pick. Ultimate Ears Wonderboom 3. The best portable Bluetooth speaker.
- Runner-up. EarFun UBoom L. If USB-C charging is a must-have feature.
- Upgrade pick. Sony SRS-XG300. Larger and louder, yet still nicely portable.
- Budget pick. Tribit XSound Go. Very good sound for under $50.
- Also great. Ultimate Ears Hyperboom.
What device can I use to play music in my car?
Ways to listen
If your car has Bluetooth, you can pair your iPhone to your car. If your car has a USB port, you can use a Lightning cable to connect your iPhone to your vehicle. If you have an Android device and subscribe to Apple Music, connect your Android device to your car to play audio using Android Auto.