How do I tune my Kenwood car stereo?
- Select the Tuner source. Refer to <Source selection>.
- Press and hold the [AUDIO] button. Enter the Function setting mode.
- Use the [Control knob] to select “SETTINGS”.
- Use the [Control knob] to select a Tuner setting item.
- Use the [Control knob] to select a setting.
What are the best equalizer settings for car audio?
At most, you want a 3-dB difference between each, with the 32hz frequencies on the higher end of a curve, a mostly-level 120 to 4,000hz, and a gentle dip down between 8,000 and 16,000hz. Check the corresponding frequencies on your EQ and make some adjustments.
What is the best bass and treble settings?
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on personal preference and the type of music you are playing. However, a good starting point is to set the bass to around 4 and the treble to around 6. This will give you a well-rounded sound that is suitable for most genres of music.