- Star Wars: Myths and Fables by George Mann.
- Dooku: Jedi Lost by Cavan Scott.
- Lando’s Luck (from the Flight of the Falcon series) by Justina Ireland.
- Thrawn (Book 1 of the canon Thrawn Trilogy) by Timothy Zahn.
Are there Star Wars audiobooks?
Tap into Your Inner Jedi (or Sith) with the 66 Best Star Wars Audiobooks in the Galaxy. Grab some blue milk, ignite your lightsaber, and tuck into one of our favorite stories (Canon and Legends alike) set in the Star Wars universe.
Is Kenobi based on the book?
Kenobi is no longer technically considered “canon,” which just means things like the upcoming series can override any storytelling from before Disney acquired Lucasfilm. Obi-Wan Kenobi can and should draw certain themes from Miller’s novel, which takes place after Kenobi leaves Luke with Owen and Beru on Tatooine.
What should I read before Kenobi?
- 8/8 Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan Comic (Legends)
- 7/8 Master and Apprentice.
- 6/8 Cloak of Deception (Legends)
- 5/8 Outbound Flight (Legends)
- 4/8 Obi-Wan and Anakin Comic.
- 3/8 The Approaching Storm (Legends)
- 2/8 Brotherhood.
- 1/8 Kenobi (Legends)