The 21 bestselling audiobooks of all time, according to Libro.fm listeners:
- “How to Be an Antiracist” by Ibram X.
- “A Promised Land” by Barack Obama.
- “White Fragility” by Dr.
- “The Vanishing Half” by Brit Bennett.
- “Becoming” by Michelle Obama.
- “Untamed” by Glennon Doyle.
What is the most popular audiobook of all time?
- Their Eyes Were Watching God.
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy.
- The Dutch House.
- The Underground Railroad.
- The Goldfinch.
- Bad Feminist. $17 AT AUDIBLE.
- Educated. $17 AT AUDIBLE.
- Atlas of the Heart. $15 AT AUDIBLE.
Do audiobooks improve listening skills?
Audiobooks and Literacy
Engaging with literature and informational texts using audio is an excellent way to build listening skills, develop fluency, practice their comprehension and critical thinking, expand vocabulary and their knowledge of the world, and have positive experiences around reading.
Can you read as well as listen on audible?
Jul 6, 2022•Knowledge
How can I read along with my audiobook? In order to read along with your audiobook, one option that we offer is Immersion Reading. Immersion Reading is a feature that’s available that allows you to read a Kindle eBook and listen to its Audible companion – all at the same time.