Why is my Kenwood in protect mode?
Kenwood equips its receivers with a protection mode to safeguard them. Your stereo receiver is going into protection mode because the receiver has an internal short, a speaker is bad or the speaker wiring has a problem, such as incorrect wire gauge or bad connections.
How do I change the time on my Kenwood DMX?
Turn the volume knob to select SETTINGS, then press the knob. Turn the volume knob to select CLOCK, then press the knob. Turn the volume knob to select CLOCK ADJUST, then press the knob. Turn the volume knob to adjust the hour, then press to enter minute adjustment.
How do I fix my Kenwood Miswire?
- miswiring, please check wiring appear on kenwood player.
- pull out the main power connection.
- press button 3 and 6 at the player then connect back the power.
- when DC error appear, press button 1.
- when DC1 OK appear on the display, press button 2 and wait till DC2 0 display on screen.