- Best VIZIO 2.1 System Under $150 – VIZIO SB2821-D6.
- Best 2-Channel VIZIO Bar Under $100 – VIZIO SB3220n-F6.
- Best VIZIO 5.1 System Under $200 – VIZIO SB3651-E6C.
- Best Soundbar/Subwoofer Combo Under $250 – Yamaha YAS-207BL.
- Best Smart Soundbar – SONOS Beam.
- Polk Audio Signa S2.
Should I match my TV and soundbar?
It is not necessary to match brands for your soundbar and TV. With that being said, there are a handful of benefits to doing so, such as single-remote syncing, matching sound features, design compatibility, and possibly other special features.
Are Vizio soundbars compatible with all TVs?
As long as you have the corresponding connection from your tv/source (optical, HDMI, etc.), yes.
How do I match my soundbar to my TV?
On your TV, navigate to Home, select Settings, select Sound, select Sound Output, and then select Bluetooth Speaker List. Select your soundbar from the list. When the TV detects a nearby soundbar, the message Need Pairing or Paired will appear in the TV’s Bluetooth device list.