- Logitech G560. The best gaming PC speakers.
- Creative Pebble Plus. The best budget computer speakers.
- Logitech Z407. Best speaker and subwoofer combo for around $100.
- Razer Nommo Chroma. Simple yet stylish computer speakers.
- Creative Sound Blaster Katana V2 Soundbar. Best gaming soundbar.
- LG UltraGear GP9.
- Ruark MR1.
What is the best brand for studio monitors?
- Kali Audio.
- PSI Audio.
- Eve Audio.
What speakers do professional studios use?
A professional studio would commonly use a range of studio monitors. You would find a pair from Adam Audio, Yamaha, Genelec and others which give the sound engineer an opportunity to compare the mix on different systems.
Are monitor speakers any good?
As a general rule, studio monitors are excellent for listening to music. They give a very accurate representation of the sound, revealing details that standard audio speakers can’t. Studio monitors can take some getting used to as they are designed for accuracy, rather than to enhance the sound.