- Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers.
- Klipsch R-28PF Surround Powerful Floor Standing Speaker.
- Pyle PBKSP22.
- Edifier S2000MKIII Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf 2.0 Speakers.
- Kanto YU6 Powered Bookshelf Speakers with Bluetooth and Phono Preamp.
- KEF LS50 Meta.
Do you need special speakers for vinyl?
You will need some kind of speakers to play the music from your turntable. Your main choices are passive or powered speakers. Passive speakers do not have their own built-in amplifier and are powered by a separate amp such as an A/V receiver.
What are the best stereo speakers for vinyl?
- KEF LS50 Meta. These standmounters set new standards at the price.
- Elac Debut B5. Some of the best budget turntable speakers we’ve ever tested.
- KEF LSX II.
- B&W 606 S2 Anniversary Edition.
- Wharfedale Diamond 12.3.
- Fyne Audio F302i.
- Elac Debut 2.0 B6.
- Triangle Borea BR08.
Are powered speakers good for vinyl?
If you’re just getting started with vinyl, a quality pair of powered speakers provides a solid foundation for a system you can grow with over time. Upgrading your speakers can enhance your vinyl listening experience. Let’s take a closer look at three great brands that offer good powered speakers for turntables.