- Best Headphones Overall: Jabra Elite Active 75t.
- Best Health and Safety Features: Amazfit Powerbuds Pro.
- Best Secure Fit: Shure Aonic 215.
- Best When You Need to Stop and Take Calls: Jabra Elite 7 Pro.
- Sexiest Looking: Bowers & Wilkins PI7.
Is it better to workout with headphones or earbuds?
Generally speaking, those tackling more cardio-focused workouts, like running, will typically benefit from a lightweight, unobtrusive pair of in-ear buds. Earbuds are also often sweat-proof and easier to clean.
What are the best wireless headphones for working out?
- Beats Fit Pro.
- Jabra Elite 85t.
- Beats Studio Buds.
- Apple AirPods Pro Max.
- Bang & Olufsen Beoplay E8 3rd Generation.
- Jaybird Tarah Pro.
- Apple AirPods 3rd Gen.
- Sony WH-1000XM4.
Whats better for gym AirPods or beats?
The Beats Powerbeats Pro is the more appropriate set of workout earbuds for vigorous exercise, but the AirPods Pro can hold its own too. The Powerbeats Pro has full playback controls including volume so you never have to reach for your phone while pumping out a set.