- Open Device Manager and then disconnect the USB device from your computer. Wait a few moments and then reconnect the device.
- Connect the USB device to another USB port.
- Connect the USB device to another computer.
- Update the USB device drivers.
Why is nothing happening when I plug in my USB?
Reasons why your computer isn’t recognizing your USB device include: There is a problem with the USB driver. The USB drive isn’t properly formatted. The USB drive is dead.
How do I reset my Chevy MyLink?
- From the Home menu, select the “Settings” icon.
- Select “Return to Factory Settings.”
Why is my USB not being read?
This can be caused by several different things such as a damaged or dead USB flash drive, outdated software and drivers, partition issues, wrong file system, and device conflicts.