- Step 1: Try Rebooting the Stereo. The first thing you should attempt is rebooting the stereo.
- Step 2: Check the Wiring.
- Step 3: Clean the Screen.
- Step 4: Perform a Clean Factory Reset.
- Step 5: Replace the Stereo.
How do you reset the radio on a Chevy Sonic?
On the Systems tab of the MyLink screen, scroll down 🔽 to the bottom of the list and tap the option, Return to Factory Settings. Tap the option Reset Vehicle Settings. Confirm the selection by tapping Reset. Tap OK and X-out of the screen by tapping the X in the upper right-hand corner.
How many miles will a 2014 Chevy Sonic last?
Ceasing production in 2020, the Chevy Sonic has a reputation for lasting up to 200,000 miles. Depending on how many miles you drive each year, your car could last 10-20 years.
How do you unlock a 2014 Chevy Sonic radio?
Press the Hour button on the radio until the first two number of the code appear. Next, press the Minute button until the last two numbers of the code are displayed. Once all four digits appear, press the AM/FM button to unlock your stereo.