- Step 1: Try Rebooting the Stereo. The first thing you should attempt is rebooting the stereo.
- Step 2: Check the Wiring.
- Step 3: Clean the Screen.
- Step 4: Perform a Clean Factory Reset.
- Step 5: Replace the Stereo.
How do you reset the touchscreen on a 2015 Chevy Sonic?
On the My Link screen, tap the Settings icon indicated by the shape of a gear. On the Systems tab of the MyLink screen, scroll down to the bottom of the list and tap the option, Return to Factory Settings. Tap the option Reset Vehicle Settings.
How do I reset my car touch screen?
First, long press the power button for a few seconds. Next, open the menu tab. From here, select “Factory Reset.” Now, wait till the factory reset is complete and the car stereo turns on again.