- Decluttr. See at Decluttr.
- Amazon Trade-In. See at Amazon.
- Apple Trade In. See at Apple.
- Best Buy Trade-In Program. See at Best Buy.
- ItsWorthMore. See at ItsWorthMore.
Does Best Buy allow you to try on headphones?
Your local Best Buy store has a wide selection of the latest headphones for you to try out for yourself. Our in-store listening stations let you test the sound quality of different types of headphones and see how different fits feel on your ears.
What is a good price for headphones?
If you want good sound quality with more features to improve your experience slightly, you can try the mid-range options between $100 to $200. On the other hand, if you want the best headphones, you have a lot of headsets to choose from $200 to $500.
Which headphone is best to buy?
- Sony WH-1000XM5. New design, same result for Sony’s latest premium noise-cancelling headphones.
- Sony WH-1000XM4. The best headphones if you’re looking for fantastic all-round ability.
- Beyerdynamic DT 900 Pro X.
- Apple AirPods Max.
- Sony WF-1000XM4.
- Panasonic RZ-S500W.
- Grado SR325x.
- Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 3.