Why did my dual radio stop working?
The most likely reason for your radio’s sudden death is a blown fuse. All car radios have at least one fuse that protects it from power surges coming from somewhere else in the vehicle. The first thing you should do when your radio stops working is check its fuses and replace any that have blown.
What could be some reasons a car radio isn’t turning on?
- Your Radio May Be Equipped with Anti-Theft Technology.
- Antenna or Tuner has a Problem.
- There’s a problem with the Speakers or Their Wiring.
- There’s a Problem with the Wiring.
- A Fuse Needs to be Replaced.
What do you do when your Pioneer radio won’t turn on?
Once locating the fuse on the back of the head unit, pull the fuse out and check to see if the arch in the colored plastic is connected. If not, the fuse is “blown” and needs to be replaced. Replace fuse with the same amp rating and radio will power on.