- Best Overall: Kicker 43DSC69304.
- Best Without Amp: JBL Stage 9603 420W Max.
- Best for Volume: Kenwood KFC 6996PS.
What are good quality door speakers?
- JBL Premium 6.5-Inch Co-Axial Speaker – Best Overall.
- BOSS Audio Systems Car Speakers – Best Value.
- Tesla Model S Premium Car Sound System – Premium Choice.
- Kenwood 2-Way Sport Series Car Audio Door Coaxial Speakers.
- Pioneer 2-Way Speakers.
- Rockford Fosgate 3-Way Coaxial Speaker.
Are aftermarket speakers better than factory?
Upgrading Your Stock Car Audio Speakers Can Drastically Improve Sound & Performance. Replacing your stock speakers with aftermarket, high performance car audio speakers is the #1 way to get better sound from a car stereo. Many people believe that the easiest way to get better sound is to change out the head unit.
Can you run 6X9 without an amp?
It all depends on the volume you want. 6×9 speakers are arguably the best speakers for bass reproduction, other than subwoofers of course, but if you like your music really loud and clear, you’ll definitely need and amplifier .