- Best Overall: Kicker 43DSC69304.
- Best Without Amp: JBL Stage 9603 420W Max.
- Best for Volume: Kenwood KFC 6996PS.
What are the loudest six by nines?
What is the loudest 6×9 Speaker? Of all the speakers I’ve tried this year, the JBL GTO939 and the Infinity REF-9623ix have been the loudest. They both have the same sensitivity as the 94dB, which means that even with just one watt of power supplied, you can still get a decent volume out of them.
What are the most powerful 6×8 speakers?
- Infinity REF8622CFX 6×8 Speakers.
- Pyle 6” x 8” Car Sound Speaker.
- KICKER CS Series 6×8 Speakers.
- Alphasonik AS68 6×8 Speakers.
- Pioneer A-Series 6×8 Speakers.
- Blaupunkt A-Series 6×8 Speakers.
- Alpine R-Series 6×8 Speakers.
- Audiopipe 6×8 Speakers.
Are Pioneer 6X9 speakers good?
Excellent. They sound very good and just what I needed the right bump. The price for quality is insane. I love these.