- Best Overall Headphone Amp: Schiit Audio Magni.
- Best Portable Headphone Amp: FiiO BTR5.
- Best Solid-State Headphone Amp: Rupert Neve Designs RNHP.
- Best Tube Headphone Amp: Monoprice Monolith Liquid Platinum.
- Best High-End Headphone Amp: Linear Tube Audio microZOTL MZ3.
Are Vox Amplugs any good?
The Vox amPlug is an excellent solution for any musician, period. It doesn’t cost much, and it offers a beautiful sound you can set in two minutes. There’s no need for cables or heavy speakers: plug, play and have fun.
Do you need headphones for Vox amPlug?
All versions have the same basic features, but the difference is in the sound that the musician is looking for. The concept behind Vox amPlug is that you plug the amp directly into your electric guitar, then insert headphones.
What does Vox amPlug do?
The amPlug Series of palm-sized headphone guitar amps make it easy to enjoy great guitar sounds at home, in your room, or anywhere. Simply plug the amPlug directly into any guitar, attach a pair of headphones, and you’re ready! Use the AUX input jack to plug any CD/MP3 player right into the amPlug and jam along.