- Earfun Air Pro SV. Best-Sounding Budget Wireless Earbuds.
- Jabra Elite 3. Best Budget Earbuds from Jabra.
- Tranya T20. Best-Sounding Cheap Earbuds Under $40.
- Earfun Air Pro 2.
- Sony WF-C500.
- Ugreen HiTune X6.
- Sennheiser CX True Wireless Earbuds.
- Soundpeats Air Pro 3.
Which Bluetooth earphone is best in budget?
If you’re looking for more compact, portable in-ears, the Anker Soundcore Life Dot 2 Truly Wireless are the best budget truly wireless headphones we’ve tested. There are plenty of options for budget-friendly earbuds and in-ears, but these stand out from the pack for their extremely long total battery life.
Which budget earphone is best?
- realme Buds 2.
- Sony MDR-EX150AP.
- BoAt Bassheads 100.
- JBL Endurance Run.
- Mi Dual Driver Earphones.
- JBL C200SI.
- Skullcandy Jib Wired.
- KZ-EDX Pro.
Is Skullcandy a good brand?
Most of the headphones from Skullcandy are pretty affordable. However, this may be due to their somewhat plasticky build quality. It’s better than some super cheap brands, but they don’t feel very durable compared to other affordable models. Mediocre sound quality.