- Amazon. Amazon Echo Studio. SEE PRICE.
- Anker. Anker Soundcore Motion+ SEE PRICE.
- Apple. Apple HomePod mini. SEARCH.
- Bose. Bose Portable Smart Speaker. SEE PRICE.
- Google. Google Nest Audio. SEARCH.
- JBL. JBL PartyBox 310. SEE PRICE.
- Sonos. Sonos Move. SEE PRICE.
- Sony. Sony XP700. SEE PRICE.
Does Geek Squad work on speakers?
Let Geek Squad® install your speakers.
Geek Squad® offers services to install in-wall/in-ceiling or on-wall/on-ceiling speakers, connect them to your audio components, and more. Consult with a Home Expert via chat or phone call, or visit a store, to find out how we can help.
How much does it cost to have surround sound installed?
Installing a surround sound system in your home costs $706 on average. It’ll typically run between $239 and $1,194, but some reports put it at $3,000 or more. A set of two in-wall speakers, including wiring, runs from $200 to $500.
How much do good speakers cost?
If you are in an average sized, untreated room and listening to music for entertainment, your best bet will be in the $300-$1,200 range. The higher you get within that range, you will generally find better results, but a higher price doesn’t guarantee quality.