- 1 WC Replacement Ear Pad – Best Overall.
- 2 SoloWIT Replacement Ear Pad – Runner-Up.
- 3 Link Dream Replacement Ear Pad – Honorable Mention.
- 4 Brainwavz Replacement Ear Pad – Most Comfortable.
- 5 Cipher.v Replacement Ear Pad – Another Great Product.
Does earpads affect sound quality?
Once you have your new earpads on, do some listening tests and you may find that the earpads not only improve the comfort of your headphones but can also affect the sound signature of your music.
How long do headphone cups last?
Typically, ear cushions should be replaced every six months or every 350 hours of use. They may need to be replaced more often if worn over facial hair, subject to extreme temperatures or stored in a way that puts force on the cushions.
Do headphone covers work?
They work. All headphone covers provide a barrier between your ear, face and headphones, but there are different types of headphone cover and some are more suited to your lifestyle than others. For example, the best headphone covers to exercise in will be moisture-resistant.