- Grado SR325x. Award winner 2022.
- Sennheiser IE 900. Sennheiser’s wired flagship earbuds set high standards.
- Sennheiser HD 820. Premium audiophile headphones that break the mould.
- Beyerdynamic DT 900 Pro X.
- Beyerdynamic Amiron.
- Grado SR80x.
- Focal Clear Mg.
- Shure Aonic 5.
What is the number 1 headphone brand?
1. Sennheiser. Known for its world-class products, Sennheiser is probably the most sought-after headphone brand in the world. Founded in 1945, Sennheiser offers a number of headphones across a wide range of audio products.
What is the most popular pair of headphones?
- Sony WH-1000XM5. The best headphones overall.
- Bowers & Wilkins Px7 S2. Premium over-ears with great sound.
- Bose 700. The best active noise-cancelling headphones.
- Bowers & Wilkins Px8.
- Sennheiser Momentum 4 Wireless.
- Apple AirPods Max.
- Apple AirPods Pro 2.
- Bose QuietComfort Earbuds 2.
What is the most popular headphones in the world?
Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO X Headphones
Wireless headphones have become the most popular model type in recent years thanks to advances in Bluetooth.