- Philips Audio SHE1505 Wired in Ear Earphones with Mic (Black)
- boAt BassHeads 100 in-Ear Wired Headphones with Mic (Black)
- Kratos Thump Wired Earphones, Powerful Bass, HD Sound Quality Earphones, Tangle Free Cable, Comfortable in Ear Fit, with 3.5 mm Jack.
What are the best songs to listen to with headphones?
- Bohemian Rhapsody Remastered (2011) by Queen.
- Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes.
- Feels Like We Only Go Backwards by Tame Impala.
- Heroes (2017 Remaster) by David Bowie.
- No Time for Caution by Hans Zimmer.
- Diamonds From Sierra Leone by Kanye West.
- Now We Are Free by Hans Zimmer.
Are audiophile headphones good for music listening?
Yes, you can use some audiophile headphones as studio headphones to monitor your tracks or record music with great success. You can’t use any pair of closed-back audiophile headphones to record music, track vocals, overdub, use as a reference headphone, or do podcasts, and often times it’s not reasonable to do so.
Do audiophiles prefer headphones or speakers?
Most audiophiles prefer the sound of speakers, but headphones more accurately convey the true sound of a recording, says the Audiophiliac. Ex-movie theater projectionist Steve Guttenberg has also worked as a high-end audio salesman, and as a record producer.