- Grado SR325x. Award winner 2022.
- Sennheiser IE 900. Sennheiser’s wired flagship earbuds set high standards.
- Sennheiser HD 820. Premium audiophile headphones that break the mould.
- Beyerdynamic DT 900 Pro X.
- Beyerdynamic Amiron.
- Grado SR80x.
- Focal Clear Mg.
- Shure Aonic 5.
How much should a good pair of headphones cost?
Your Headphones Budget Depends on What Sound You Want
If you want good sound quality with more features to improve your experience slightly, you can try the mid-range options between $100 to $200. On the other hand, if you want the best headphones, you have a lot of headsets to choose from $200 to $500.
Which is best headphones in low price?
- Philips TAE1136.
- Philips TAE1126.
- Boat BassHeads 132.
- JBL Tune 125BT.
- Ubon CL-117.
- Ubon CL-118.
- Ubon CL-122.
- Ubon CL-116.
What is the number 1 headphone brand?
1. Sennheiser. Known for its world-class products, Sennheiser is probably the most sought-after headphone brand in the world. Founded in 1945, Sennheiser offers a number of headphones across a wide range of audio products.