- Sony WH-1000XM4.
- Sony LinkBuds.
- Sony C500.
- Sony WH-CH710N. Best budget noise-canceling Sony headphones.
- Sony WH-XB910N. Best Sony WH-1000XM4 alternative for less.
- Sony MDR-7506. Oldie but goodie wired headphones.
- Sony MDR-Z7M2. High-end wired Sony headphones.
- Sony MDR-ZX110. Best budget Sony wired headphones.
Is Sony 1000XM4 worth it?
If you have the cash to splurge on a top-tier pair of headphones these are a no-brainer. People who want the best active noise cancelling. The WH-1000XM3 was already a great pair of active noise cancelling (ANC) headphones, and now the WH-1000XM4 is even better.
Is there anything better than Sony WH-1000XM4?
From our tests, we found that the Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 did a better job registering swipes and taps than the Sony WH-1000XM4.
Is Sony noise-cancelling good?
For starters, they’re some of the most comfortable noise-cancelling headphones we’ve tested. They have almost as many features as the XM4, including the touch-sensitive panel on the right ear cup for controls. (Hold your hand to it and it’ll quieten what’s playing so you can hear the outside world.)