- Swimbuds Sport Waterproof Earphones.
- H2O Audio Surge+ Waterproof Sport Headphones.
- Hydroactive Waterproof Headphones.
- The FINIS Duo.
- H20 Audio Sonar Bone-Conduction Headphones.
- AfterShokz Xtrainerz Open-Ear Waterproof Headphones for Swimming.
- Pyle Marine Sport Waterproof Headphones.
Can you swim with water resistant headphones?
Most workout headphones and running headphones have some level of water-resistance so they don’t fail you at the first drop of sweat, but there aren’t a lot that offer full waterproofing. That means they only have enough water resistance to fend off sweat and rain, not complete and extended submersion in a pool.
What waterproof headphones does Michael Phelps use?
H2O Audio Surge 2G Waterproof Headphones
These are the headphones used and endorsed by Olympic swimmer Michael Phelps. They are 100% waterproof for underwater submersion up to 12 feet and can be rinsed after a strenuous workout. Five sets of varying sized rubber tips are provided to find the right fit.
Is IPX7 OK for swimming?
A pair of IPX7 headphones can be submerged in up to one meter of water for 30 minutes, while a set of IPX8 headphones can go beyond a meter for longer. The manufacturer will usually clarify if you can take it into saltwater.