- Swimbuds Sport Waterproof Earphones.
- H2O Audio Surge+ Waterproof Sport Headphones.
- Hydroactive Waterproof Headphones.
- The FINIS Duo.
- H20 Audio Sonar Bone-Conduction Headphones.
- AfterShokz Xtrainerz Open-Ear Waterproof Headphones for Swimming.
- Pyle Marine Sport Waterproof Headphones.
Can you listen to headphones while swimming?
If headphones, earbuds, or an MP3 player are rated IPX7 or above, then they will be suitable for use while swimming. IPX8 rated devices will be even more resistant to being submerged in water, so if you find some headphones with this rating, they’re definitely worth considering.
What is the best way to listen to music while swimming?
- Using a Waterproof MP3 Player.
- Using a Waterproof Phone Case.
- Using a Waterproof Micro tablet.
- Using Bone Conduction Headphones.
- Holding an Apple Watch with H20 Audio Interval.
- Using a Wireless Waterproof Headset.
- Using the Waterproof Audio Spotify Player.
What headphones do Olympic swimmers use?
H2O Audio Surge 2G Waterproof Headphones
These are the headphones used and endorsed by Olympic swimmer Michael Phelps. They are 100% waterproof for underwater submersion up to 12 feet and can be rinsed after a strenuous workout. Five sets of varying sized rubber tips are provided to find the right fit.