- Audio-Technica ATH-M40x. Sound quality • Durable build • Verstile frequency response.
- JBL Tune 510BT Wireless Headphones. Affordable and compact • Clear microphone • 40-hour battery life.
- AKG K371. One of the best headphones • Replaceable parts • Great sound.
- Jabra Elite 45h.
- Anker Soundcore Life Q20.
- Monoprice BT-600ANC.
Which quality of headphone is best?
- Sony WH-1000XM5. Best new noise-canceling headphones.
- Apple AirPods Pro 2. Best compact noise-canceling wireless earbuds.
- Earfun Air S. Best budget noise-canceling earbuds.
- Bose QuietComfort Earbuds 2.
- Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 3.
Which is the cheap and best Bluetooth earphones?
|Earphones under Rs 1000||Features|
|Boult Audio ProBass X1-WL in-Ear Wireless Earphones||Waterproof|
|pTron Tangentbeat Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Headphones||Safe fit|
|Zebronics Zeb-Symphony Wireless In Ear Neckband Earphone||Tangle-free|
|Wecool N1 High Bass Bluetooth Earphones||Silicon finish|
What’s a good price for headphones?
Your Headphones Budget Depends on What Sound You Want
If you want good sound quality with more features to improve your experience slightly, you can try the mid-range options between $100 to $200. On the other hand, if you want the best headphones, you have a lot of headsets to choose from $200 to $500.