- Philips TAE1136.
- Philips TAE1126.
- Boat BassHeads 132.
- JBL Tune 125BT.
- Ubon CL-117.
- Ubon CL-118.
- Ubon CL-122.
- Ubon CL-116.
What is the normal price of headphones?
In short, you can pay as little as $50 for good earphones or headphones, and far more than $1,000 for audiophile models. Generally speaking, the range we see most quality options fall in is from $100 to $400. with plenty of strong in-ears, over-ears, and on-ears available in the $100 to $200 range.
What is the best headphones for 30 dollars?
- Monoprice 8323. Best overall.
- Tascam TH-MX2. Best bass.
- OneOdio A11. Best wireless.
- TOZO T10. Best true wireless.
- Symphonized NRG 3.0. Best in-ear.
- Koss Porta Pro. Best on-ear.
- Sennheiser HD 206. Best Sennheiser.
- Skullcandy Dime. Skullcandy was never a brand to audio purists.
Does Best Buy allow you to try on headphones?
Your local Best Buy store has a wide selection of the latest headphones for you to try out for yourself. Our in-store listening stations let you test the sound quality of different types of headphones and see how different fits feel on your ears.