- Bose. Bose QuietComfort 45/QC45 Wireless.
- Sony. Sony WH-1000XM4 Wireless.
- Apple. Apple AirPods Pro Truly Wireless.
- Sennheiser. Sennheiser HD 800 S.
- Audio-Technica. Audio-Technica ATH-M50x.
- Beyerdynamic. Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO.
- JBL. JBL CLUB PRO+ TWS True Wireless.
What in-ear headphones sound the best?
- Earfun Air Pro SV. Best-Sounding Budget Wireless Earbuds.
- Beyerdynamic Free Byrd. Best-Sounding Mid-Range Wireless Earbuds.
- Sony WF-1000XM4. Best Overall Wireless Earbuds.
- Beats Fit Pro. Best Wireless Earbuds for Sports.
- Bowers & Wilkins PI7.
What are the number one rated earbuds?
The best earbuds we’ve tested are the Sennheiser MOMENTUM True Wireless 3. They’re not truly earbuds since they have a deep in-ear fit, but if you’re looking for the best of the best in-ears and earbuds, look no further. These premium buds have a powerful active noise cancelling (ANC) system that rivals over-ears.
How can you tell good earbuds?
Sound quality, call quality, and audio-codec support
Good TWS earbuds should have a rich, balanced sound that is neither lacking in bass nor too bass-heavy. To make sure that your music doesn’t sound hollow, look at the size of the drivers used in the earbuds.