The JBL T450BT Wireless are better on-ear headphones than the Sony WH-CH500 Wireless. They have a similar cheap feeling, but they sound better and leak less, so you can raise the volume during loud commutes.
Which is the best brand for headphones?
Table of Contents hide
The 17 Best Headphone Brands – Fall 2022 Reviews
- Bose. Bose QuietComfort 45/QC45 Wireless.
- Sony. Sony WH-1000XM4 Wireless.
- Apple. Apple AirPods Pro Truly Wireless.
- Sennheiser. Sennheiser HD 800 S.
- Audio-Technica. Audio-Technica ATH-M50x.
- Beyerdynamic. Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO.
- JBL. JBL CLUB PRO+ TWS True Wireless.
Which is the No 1 earphone brand?
Apple is the leading brand in the premium earbuds category.
Which headphones is best for sound quality?
How to choose the best audiophile headphones for you
- Grado SR325x. Award winner 2022.
- Sennheiser IE 900. Sennheiser’s wired flagship earbuds set high standards.
- Sennheiser HD 820. Premium audiophile headphones that break the mould.
- Beyerdynamic DT 900 Pro X.
- Beyerdynamic Amiron.
- Grado SR80x.
- Focal Clear Mg.
- Shure Aonic 5.