What is the most listened to audiobook?
The 21 bestselling audiobooks of all time, according to Libro.fm listeners:
- “How to Be an Antiracist” by Ibram X.
- “A Promised Land” by Barack Obama.
- “White Fragility” by Dr.
- “The Vanishing Half” by Brit Bennett.
- “Becoming” by Michelle Obama.
- “Untamed” by Glennon Doyle.
Is there a Netflix of audiobooks?
While Scribd claims to be the Netflix of Audiobooks and the written word, the reality is quite different.
Is there a free audio book library?
LibriVox. LibriVox is a large database of audiobooks which are completely free and in the public domain. The site’s books are read by voice actor volunteers from around the world and there are more than 16,000 titles available to download. You can search by title, subject, or author in dozens of languages.