- Best Smart Speaker. Denon Home 350.
- Best Mid-Range Smart Speaker. Sonos Move.
- Best Lower Mid-Range Smart Speaker. Amazon Echo Studio.
- Best Budget Alexa Speaker. Amazon Echo Gen 4.
- Best Budget Google Assistant Speaker.
- Best Budget Siri Speaker.
- Best Cheap Smart Speaker.
Which smart speaker has the best bass?
Amazon’s Echo Studio ($200) is the best-sounding Alexa speaker. Don’t buy it for music quality alone, but the Echo Studio is right up there with the Google Home Max in terms of bold bass and room-filling soundstage. Its odd shape keeps it from the top of our list.
What is the best-sounding speaker on the market?
- Definitive Technology BP9080X (Our Pick)
- Salk Silk Monitors (Best Bookshelf Speakers)
- KEF Q950 Floorstanding Speaker (Best Floorstanding Speakers)
- JBL M2 Master Reference Monitor.
- Klipsch R-28PF Surround Sound Floor Standing Speaker.
Which smart speaker is smartest?
We’ve searched far and wide, but the Sonos One remains our favorite smart speaker as we head into fall 2022. The audio quality is a cut above the competition, and you get both Alexa and Google Assistant support.