- Our pick. Polk Signature Elite ES15. Great performer, great value. The ES15 bookshelf speaker pair sounds great, looks cool, and is surprisingly affordable.
- Runner-up. ELAC Debut 2.0 B6.2. Big sound for home theater. The B6.
- Upgrade pick. Monolith by Monoprice THX-265B. For the loudest, most immersive experience.
What speakers do I need for home theater?
The traditional home theater includes 5 speakers: a center speaker, a left and a right speaker, two rear left and right speakers, and, of course, a subwoofer. A typical setup looks like this: The center speaker, which is where most dialog comes from, should be centered just below the TV.
What is the most important speaker in a home Theatre?
A center channel speaker is the most important speaker in a surround sound setup because it does most of the work. Most of the action, and conversation, in a movie, happens front and center on your screen, meaning that the center channel is the one reproducing it.
Which is the best sound quality speakers?
- KEF. LS50 Meta. Check Price.
- Wharfedale. Diamond 12.3. Check Price.
- ELAC. B5.2 Debut 2.0 Bookshelf Speakers. Check Price.
- Bowers & Wilkins. 606 S2 Anniversary Edition. Check Price.
- Fyne Audio. F302i. Check Price.
- Q Acoustics. M20 HD. Check Price.
- Dali. Oberon 1 C. Check Price.
- Wharfedale. Diamond 12.1. Check Price.