- Pioneer AVH Z5290 BT , MRP Rs 27,000 (Available in after market in Rs 20K to 22K)
- Sony XAV Ax7000: Rs 32,000 as MRP Price.
- Pioneer AVH Z9290 BT, MRP Rs 50,000.
- Pioneer DMH ZS8290BT, MRP: Rs 60,000.
- Alpine Imported Range (Rs 1 Lakh Onwards)
Can you add a touch screen to a car?
You may be hesitant to have it replaced because of the cost of labor. If you’re here, you may be wondering if you can take care of the touch screen radio replacement yourself. The good news is you absolutely can replace a touch screen radio yourself! All you need is some basic knowledge of your car’s radio system.
What is a floating screen radio?
These radios feature an oversized touchscreen that mounts in front of a standard radio chassis to provide big-screen entertainment without the need for extensive and often expensive modifications to your vehicle.
What are the best touch screen radios?
- Pioneer AVH-210EX double din (best with CD player)
- Kenwood DDX26BT (best for Bluetooth)
- Jensen CMM10 10.1 inch (best single din)
- Alpine iLX-W650 Mech-Less (best ease of use)
- aBoutBit double din radio (best connectivity)
- Boss Audio Systems BV9358B (best EQ)