- Best Beats for Most Consumers: Beats Studio Buds.
- Budget Beats: Beats Flex.
- Most Feature-Packed Beats: Beats Fit Pro.
- Most Secure Fit: Powerbeats Pro.
- Over-Ear Beats: Beats Studio3 Wireless.
- Classic Beats: Beats Solo3 Wireless.
Are Beats worth it 2022?
Are Beats worth the price? If you’re a design enthusiast who wishes to pursue a certain image or look, then the answer is probably yes. These products also offer great audio quality. On the other hand, if you’re on a tight budget, you may want to seek out a more affordable pair of headphones.
Which is better Beats Solo 3 or pro?
The Beats Solo Pro Wireless are a nice upgrade over the Beats Solo3 Wireless. They have active noise cancelling, which is very useful in public transit or at the office. However, the Pro are a bit too tight for some, and the Solo3 feel more comfortable. On the other hand, the Pro feel more high-end and more durable.
Are AirPods or Beats better?
If you like energetic hip-hop or EDM, you’ll likely prefer the Beats Studio Buds’ frequency response. If you prefer acoustic or more vocal-oriented music, the more neutral sound of the AirPods Pro is a better fit.