- Best Beats for Most Consumers: Beats Studio Buds.
- Budget Beats: Beats Flex.
- Most Feature-Packed Beats: Beats Fit Pro.
- Most Secure Fit: Powerbeats Pro.
- Over-Ear Beats: Beats Studio3 Wireless.
- Classic Beats: Beats Solo3 Wireless.
What are the best pair of Beats headphones?
- Best Overall. Studio3 Beats. $261 AT AMAZON.
- Best for iPhone Users. Fit Pro Beats. $160 AT AMAZON.
- Best for Fitness Fanatics. Powerbeats Pro Beats. $150 AT AMAZON.
- Best Wired. EP Beats.
- Best Earbud Value. Studio Buds Beats.
- Most Affordable. Flex Beats.
- Best Hassle-Free Workout Buds. Powerbeats Beats.
Which is better Beats Solo 3 or solo pro?
The Beats Solo Pro Wireless are a nice upgrade over the Beats Solo3 Wireless. They have active noise cancelling, which is very useful in public transit or at the office. However, the Pro are a bit too tight for some, and the Solo3 feel more comfortable. On the other hand, the Pro feel more high-end and more durable.
Are Beats still worth it in 2022?
Are Beats worth the price? If you’re a design enthusiast who wishes to pursue a certain image or look, then the answer is probably yes. These products also offer great audio quality. On the other hand, if you’re on a tight budget, you may want to seek out a more affordable pair of headphones.