How should I read the greatest salesman in the world?
Other Details in “The Greatest Salesman in the World”
The key to success is to read each of the 10 scrolls in sequence, 3 times a day for 30 days each.
What is the book The Greatest Salesman in the world about?
The Greatest Salesman in the World is a book, written by Og Mandino, that serves as a guide to a philosophy of salesmanship, and success, telling the story of Hafid, a poor camel boy who achieves a life of abundance. The book was first published in 1968, and re-issued in 1983 by Bantam.
What are the principles of the greatest salesman in the world?
- Scroll #1: Good Habits Are Key to Success.
- Scroll #2: Approach Others With Love.
- Scroll #3: Persevere Until You Succeed.
- Scroll #4: Your Unique Qualities Make You Valuable.
- Scroll #5: Your Time Is Precious.
- Scroll #6: Control Your Emotions Through Positive Action.