The book is narrated in first person perspective by the (unnamed) daughter of the pageant’s director. The six Herdman children – Imogene, Ralph, Claude, Leroy, Ollie, and Gladys – are juvenile delinquents notorious for their rowdy misfit behavior, including cigar smoking, cussing, drinking jug wine, and shoplifting.
How long does it take to read The Best Christmas Pageant Ever?
The average reader will spend 1 hours and 40 minutes reading this book at 250 WPM (words per minute).
What Is The Best Christmas Pageant Ever book about?
The Best Christmas Pageant Ever follows the outrageous shenanigans of the Herdman siblings, or “the worst kids in the history of the world.” The siblings take over the annual Christmas pageant in a hilarious yet heartwarming tale involving the Three Wise Men, a ham, scared shepherds, and six rowdy kids.
What age are Ross Welford books for?
For young readers aged between 9-14, make room on your bookshelf for a hilarious and fun-filled addition. The Ross Welford 4 book set is a fantastic collection of plots that take children on one adventure after another.
Who is the narrator in The Best Christmas Pageant Ever? – Related Questions
What is the best Christmas book to read?
35 Best Christmas Books to Read Around the Holidays
- Letters from Father Christmas by J.R.R. Tolkien.
- A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens.
- A Christmas Memory by Truman Capote.
What is the most read book ever?
The most read book in the world is the Bible. Writer James Chapman created a list of the most read books in the world based on the number of copies each book sold over the last 50 years. He found that the Bible far outsold any other book, with a whopping 3.9 billion copies sold over the last 50 years.
What is considered the best book ever?
Here is a list of 12 novels that, for various reasons, have been considered some of the greatest works of literature ever written.
- Anna Karenina. Greta Garbo in Anna Karenina Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Inc.
- To Kill a Mockingbird.
- The Great Gatsby.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude.
- A Passage to India.
- Invisible Man.
- Don Quixote.
What is the prettiest book in the world?
Pretties is a 2005 science fiction novel and the second book of the Uglies Trilogy written by Scott Westerfeld. The premise of the novel relies on a future set in a future dystopian world in which everyone is turned “Pretty” by extreme cosmetic surgery upon reaching age 16.
What is one book that everyone should read?
“Pride and Prejudice” by Jane Austen. “The Diary of Anne Frank” by Anne Frank. “1984” by George Orwell. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone” by J.K. Rowling.
Who is the No 1 book in the world?
Having sold more than 500 million copies worldwide, Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling is the best-selling book series in history.
What are the 5 most famous books in the world?
10 Most Popular Books of All Time
- Don Quixote. By Miguel de Cervantes.
- Lord of the Rings. By J.R.R. Tolkien.
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone. By J.K. Rowling.
- And Then There Were None. By Agatha Christie.
- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland. By Lewis Carroll.
- The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.
- Catcher in the Rye.
What is the most read book in 2022?
- It Ends with Us: A Novel (1) 193,547.
- Where the Crawdads Sing. 363,904.
- Verity. 186,903.
- It Starts with Us: A Novel (It Ends with Us) 41,856.
- Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones. 85,551.
- Reminders of Him: A Novel. 167,724.
- Ugly Love: A Novel. 92,092.
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo: A Novel.
What is everyone reading now 2022?
These are the 12 most anticipated books of 2022, according to Goodreads members
- “To Paradise,” by Hanya Yanagihara.
- “Violeta,” by Isabel Allende.
- “Black Cake,” by Charmaine Wilkerson.
- “The Paris Apartment,” by Lucy Foley.
- “Young Mungo,” by Douglas Stuart.
- “The Candy House,” by Jennifer Egan.
- “Memphis,” by Tara M.
What is the most sold book of all time?
25 Best-Selling Books of All-Time
- #1 – Don Quixote (500 million copies sold)
- #2 – A Tale of Two Cities (200 million copies sold)
- #3 – The Lord of the Rings (150 million copies sold)
- #4 – The Little Prince (142 million copies sold)
- #5 – Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (107 million copies sold)
What is the most famous book in the world?
The Holy Bible is the most read book in the world. In the past 50 years, the Bible has sold over 3.9 billion copies. It is the most recognizable and famous book that has ever been published.
Which is the best-selling book of all time answer?
Guinness World Records estimates that over five billion copies of the Bible have been sold, making it the best-selling book of all time.
Who has read the most books in the world?
According to Dr Edward Wilson-Lee, from the Faculty of English and the Centre for Material Texts, he bought 700 books in Nuremburg over Christmas in 1521, before passing on to Mainz where he bought a thousand more in the course of a month.
What do you call a person who loves to read books?
You can call a book lover a bibliophile. If you find it impossible to leave a book store without buying at least one book, you might be a bibliophile. A bibliophile usually has a huge collection of books and loves nothing more than browsing in a used book shop or a library.
Which nationality reads the most?
The country that reads the most books is India! They led every country on the map with an average of 10 hours and 42 minutes. That is a good average amount for a country as a whole.
Which country buys most books?
Norway (212), Sweden (210) and the Czech Republic (204) also beat English-speaking countries like the UK (143) and the US (114). Turkey had the lowest average (27), with 60% of households saying they had only five books.
Novel news: world’s biggest bookworms revealed in study.