- Best Value. Kicker 43DSC4604 4×6 2-Way Speaker Pair.
- Boss Audio Systems Car Speakers. Check Latest Price.
- JBL Stage 6402 2-Way Coaxial Car Speakers.
- InstallGear Two-Way Car Speaker System.
- Cerwin-Vega 2-Way Coaxial Speakers.
- Kenwood 60-Watt Two-Way Speaker System.
Who makes high quality car speakers?
- JL Audio.
- Boss Audio Systems.
- Polk Audio.
- Rockford Fosgate.
What is the best aftermarket speaker system for a car?
My pick overall is the JBL Club 9632. It’s not flashy, it’s not the most expensive, but it’s a solid pick at a good price. It’s also a capable speaker with great bass and quality sound at higher volumes. The Polk Audio DB6502 is also a solid speaker, and is worthy of its value pick status.
Are aftermarket speakers better than factory?
Upgrading Your Stock Car Audio Speakers Can Drastically Improve Sound & Performance. Replacing your stock speakers with aftermarket, high performance car audio speakers is the #1 way to get better sound from a car stereo.