- 1 Polk Audio RC80i.
- 2 Pyle PWRC65-BT.
- 3 Micca M-8C.
- 4 Yamaha NS-IW280CWH.
- 5 Polk Audio RC60i.
- 6 Bose Virtually Invisible 791-II.
- 7 AmazonBasics 6.5″ Ceiling Speakers.
- 8 Niles CM7SI FG01659.
What ceiling speakers should I buy?
- Best Overall: Polk Audio RC80i at Amazon.
- Easiest Installation: Polk Audio 70-RT at Amazon.
- Best Budget: Pyle PDIC60 In-Wall/Ceiling Speakers at Amazon.
- Best Sound: Klipsch CDT-5650-C at Amazon.
- Best Theater: Acoustic Audio by Goldwood 3-Way In Ceiling Home Theater Speaker Set at Amazon.
- Best Splurge:
Is it worth installing ceiling speakers?
The majority of low-cost ceiling speakers provide excellent sound quality and value for money. So, if you’re trying to stick to a strict budget while adding to your home audio, there’s no need to worry about it taking up the entire budget.
Do ceiling speakers make a difference?
While Dolby Atmos creates the pattern of sound bouncing off the ceiling and back into a room, in-ceiling speakers deliver a somewhat similar experience. When placed strategically in overhead and in front of or off to the side of where the listener is sitting, in-ceiling speakers provide that extra bit of “oomph.”