- Pioneer DEH-X8800BHS. $190.00 at Crutchfield.com.
- Kenwood KDC-BT778HD. at Amazon.com.
- JVC KD-X270BT. $91.38 at Amazon.com.
- Pioneer DEH-S6220BS. $159.99 at Amazon.com.
- Alpine UTE-73BT. $119.95 at Amazon.com.
- Boss Audio 508UAB. $51.99 at Amazon.com.
- Jensen MPR419Q. at Amazon.com.
Does car head unit affect sound quality?
Car stereo is one of the most critical parts for sound quality. This is because it provides the power to push your speakers to their full volume. Therefore, having a poor car stereo can definitely affect sound quality.
Will a better head unit make speakers sound better?
Upgrading Your Stock Car Audio Speakers Can Drastically Improve Sound & Performance. Replacing your stock speakers with aftermarket, high performance car audio speakers is the #1 way to get better sound from a car stereo. Many people believe that the easiest way to get better sound is to change out the head unit.
Who makes the best quality car stereo?