- Pioneer DEH-X8800BHS. $190.00 at Crutchfield.com.
- Kenwood KDC-BT778HD. at Amazon.com.
- JVC KD-X270BT. $91.38 at Amazon.com.
- Pioneer DEH-S6220BS. $159.99 at Amazon.com.
- Alpine UTE-73BT. $119.95 at Amazon.com.
- Boss Audio 508UAB. $51.99 at Amazon.com.
- Jensen MPR419Q. at Amazon.com.
What is the best quality car radio?
- Sony XAVAX8100 : Best Touchscreen.
- Pioneer MVH1400NEX : Best for Apple Users.
- AboutBit 7-inch : Best Discount.
- BOSS Audio Systems BVNV9384RC : Best with GPS.
- Kenwood DPX504BT : Best Classic Radio.
Which radio is better Kenwood or Pioneer?
Kenwood VS Pioneer – Single DIN receivers
When it comes to single DIN receivers, Kenwood is better than Pioneer in the sense it offers a greater breadth of options. At roughly the same price point, Kenwood offers single DIN car stereo receivers with options to suit your various needs.
Is Alpine radio better than Pioneer?
Once you dive in deeper, however, you’ll reach two conclusions: You get Pioneer if you want head units that focus on easy, intuitive navigation and connectivity features. You get Alpine if you’re into the finest audio intricacies – and you want to get technical with perfecting the sound. Definite winner: Pioneer.