- Pioneer DEH-X8800BHS. $190.00 at Crutchfield.com.
- Kenwood KDC-BT778HD. at Amazon.com.
- JVC KD-X270BT. $91.38 at Amazon.com.
- Pioneer DEH-S6220BS. $159.99 at Amazon.com.
- Alpine UTE-73BT. $119.95 at Amazon.com.
- Boss Audio 508UAB. $51.99 at Amazon.com.
- Jensen MPR419Q. at Amazon.com.
Is single DIN better than double DIN?
Are double DIN stereos worth it? Double-DIN stereos naturally take up more space, while single-DIN stereos are more compact. Single-DIN stereos have a minimal interface, giving them an easier control panel for some users. With fewer features to offer, single-DIN stereos are usually lower in price.
Do all single DIN head units fit?
No, not all single din radios are the same size. They come in many different shapes and sizes, so it’s important that you get one that will fit into your car. The best way to do this is by taking measurements of your current head unit before going shopping for a new one.
What is the best aftermarket head unit?
- Sony XAVAX8100 : Best Touchscreen.
- Pioneer MVH1400NEX : Best for Apple Users.
- AboutBit 7-inch : Best Discount.
- BOSS Audio Systems BVNV9384RC : Best with GPS.
- Kenwood DPX504BT : Best Classic Radio.