How do I reset my USB ports in my car?
To fix this, try the following:
- Insert your USB cable and wiggle it.
- Locate the two-pin holders that serve as support.
- Pull up and tighten the two-pin holders using a needle or sharp-edged object.
Does a car USB port have a fuse?
Check the Fuse Box
A blown fuse can shut down the circuit that feeds electricity to the USB port. Find the fuse panel (typically on the driver’s side of the car) and the diagram that identifies what each fuse does.
How do I fix an unresponsive charging port?
Check that your charger and cable work.
- Try them with another device.
- Check that the cable is securely connected to the charger and to your phone.
- Check that there’s nothing in the port of your phone, like dust or lint.